domenica 4 ottobre 2009

it's a library thing

Libraries are such cool places!
Sometimes, though, libraries can become a nightmare.
In Italy, in many cases, you have books that can be consulted even in professors' rooms. Recently I needed one of those books, it was there waiting for me, except that the professor in question was in his room having a meeting. The librarian tried to get the book but the professor said that he should wait. Unfortunately, I did not have time, my coach (I had taken a coach to get to that city where that library was, I know, it sounds labyrinthian and it actually is) was about to depart, that was the last of other two libraries I had been to that day and I could not wait for the professor's meeting to end. So the book I needed stayed there in that room and I left without it.
Research is not such an easy thing, you need stamina and charisma most of the time!

Nessun commento: