venerdì 18 dicembre 2015

tarot reading as meditation


 I discovered the tarot world more than seven years ago. I worked as tarot reader for five years and fell in love with the cards and their shape-shifting meaning. I do not read the cards to predict the future or things like that. I use them to meditate and reflect on things that happen in my life or in the life of the person I am reading them to. I believe they are an insightful instrument rich in history and symbolism. I have various decks, but the one I prefer is Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot. At present, for example, due to grave things that happened to me, I feel my tarot card is represented by The Tower (see here) which is a tough card. In the picture you can see The Lovers which is a beautiful card dealing with choices. 

Nessun commento: