venerdì 25 dicembre 2015

The Hermit


The Hermit is card number nine and in the Thoth Tarot it is depicted in a very fascinating manner. The magnetic centre is given by the light the hermit is carrying, a light whose rays spread all over the card. It is a lone figure, who embarks on a journey into himself (or herself) to find his (or her) way. Personally, I have been through a very difficult period which has weakened me greatly. I focused on The Tower because almost everything in my life fell apart. Recently, something happened that awoke an energy inside of me that I thought was dead. Things have not changed much, things keep on falling aprt in my life, but this sparkling light inside of me is making me think of The Hermit and his (or her) search for a path to find balance and sense again. That is why I am choosing The Hermit from now on as the card on which to meditate.

Nessun commento: