domenica 31 agosto 2008

deaths

there are several deaths in our lives...one occurres when we stop living in our mum's womb and come out into the world...another takes place when we start speaking, we leave forever that speechless world we were in before...death is a movement, a movement into something...I died the other day, I died a small but significant death when I found out that my computer was infested with viruses...I risked losing all my work (which in part had been long before saved somewhere else, but still...), it was a petit trauma, but a trauma after all...now I am born again, with a 'clean' computer and a sibylline screen smiling at me...

2 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

ogni istante della nostra vita è la morte dell'istante vissuto e la rinascita dell'istante successivo, frammenti di vita che muoiono e rinascono in maniera ciclica fino a che il cerchio si rompe e ciò che resta di noi è soltanto il ricordo affidato ad altri cerchi che continuano a succedersi e moltiplicarsi

start()-()-()-()-()---()end__________

roz ha detto...

che belle parole...grazie raffaela!