lunedì 14 dicembre 2009

whale talking (2)

"and for this hunt, my malady becomes my most desired health"
Herman Melville

I did not know that, about eleven years ago, my research would become the lighthouse of my life
I did not know that it would destroy many of the stereotypes that surrounded me
I did not know that it would trap me in a dimension that runs parallel to those of my other identities
I did not know that it would possess me in this sublte and yet definite way
I did not know that it would become an obsession which devours a part of me every day (I am almost gone, what then?)
I did not know that most of my friends would not even notice it
I did not know that it would take so much time to develop it (and I am still not done!)

1 commento:

Milo ha detto...

I did not know that most of my friends would not even notice it

eheheh... è sempre così.... ;)

Bella!

Non so se ti piacciono i Pink Floyd, (forse no) però mi ha ricordato delle loro canzoni, un po' Comfortably Numb e un po' Wearing The Inside Out, non nel senso compiuto (che non c'azzecca per nulla), ma nella musicalità e nell'atmosfera.

Ciao!