mercoledì 27 gennaio 2016

rejections

Copy of La belle Rafaëla by Tamara de Lempicka.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Gosh, demon, I was not used to your rejections any more
that was hard to digest
your message is very clear
fine
it has been a sublime period of time
sorry it is over
do not worry
I will survive
I am used to things gone bad
it will take time but I will manage
a big kiss
angel, good bye to you too
we will never know what could have happened
because for anything to happen I first had to be with him
so nobody wins
I still think we could have worked out
this special bond between us
in a different way
but you two are so stubborn
or so scared
which is basically the same thing
under these circumstances
or maybe there are other reasons
you are not telling me
whatever it is
we are fucked
have fun and
see you next life!

Nessun commento: