martedì 12 gennaio 2016

still there

White feather, taken from HD Wallpapers Cool.














"'Hope' is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -"
Emily Dickinson
The concave cavity is still there
It is not going to disappear very easily
but it is more bearable
and maybe with time...
I hope things are ok
over there
you disappeared again
and I miss your 
turbulent and sarcastic 
vision of the world 
I guess there is not much 
I can do about that
I did not mean to hurt you
but you hurt me
so many times
I could not bear it any longer
and am trying to move on
I will always care for you
you know that
but (yes, that is our conjunction)
I need to live
and I want to love
and be loved
even just for one day
and from last night
this thing with feathers
has appeared
and caressed my heart
so deliciously
I almost melted down
this thing with feathers
is handsome, mighty and kind
I hope he is not a dream
I hope he will not fade away
I hope he will fly over me
and come and get me... 

Nessun commento: